Hgh Remedy For Pms And Menopause
PMS and menopause may not be disregarded as it is a part of woman’s life. Aside from HGH in aging women, these two are contributory issues to women’s health. In order to know what is best to do, HGH remedy is also recommended.
Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) is considered a group of symptoms related to menstruation. The symptoms may include swelling of the feet and hand, breast tenderness, back pain, abdominal cramps and recurring cold sores. At some points it may also cause emotional problems like depression and body conditions such as acne, weight gain and bloating. The exact causes of the syndrome have not been properly established yet but hormonal imbalance is targeted as one of the issues behind such a condition.
Menopause, on the other hand, changes the lives of women as well. It delays the regular menstrual cycle and occurs in women as early as 45 years old. This however must not be regarded as a disease. Women start experiencing menopause when the ovaries could no longer produce amounts of estrogen and progesterone the way they used to. Early signs of this stage could be prevented through proper diet, exercise, nutritional supplements and other medical treatments.
Treating PMS and menopause through HGH remedy
There are three choices that women can do to alleviate the symptoms of menopause. One is to take hormonal replacement therapy (HRT) combined with other medications containing estrogen and progesterone. The second option of women is to sit down and not to mind the situation.
The third alternative is undergoing a diet regimen with supplements. Women may consider foods containing phytoestrogens. This is known to be helpful in the treatment of menopausal symptoms.
Aside from the HRT, herbal remedy may be taken to help ease out these two problems in women. The following are list of foods and herbs and HGH natural supplements that can remedy PMS and menopausal symptoms:
• Super Ferm Herbal Hormone Balance. This contains a synergistic mixture of vitamins and herbal phytoestrogens that offer women drug-free support for the many symptoms of PMS and menopause.
• Vitamin B1. This is also called thiamine. This is needed to process carbohydrates, fat and protein. It works best with vitamin B2 and B3. This vitamin helps in digestion as it maximizes cognitive learning. This is also considered as an antioxidant and protects the body from the harmful effects of aging.
• Chaste Berry. It contains medicinally active components that act upon the pituitary gland, especially on the production of luteinizing hormone. This increases progesterone and helps regulate the woman’s menstrual cycle.
• Red Raspberry. This has been used in folk medicines as a female tonic for relieving excessive menstrual flow, preventing nausea and spotting, toning the uterus in preparation for childbirth and reducing the pain of childbirth.
• Genistein. The mild estrogen activity of this remedy may help in easing menopause symptoms in some women, without causing estrogen related problems.
• Vitamin E. This is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It protects the integrity of the cellular membranes in the body. It also enables estrogen to last longer, thus reducing hot flushes.
Menopause and PMS should not be considered as a dreaded disease as all women experience these syndromes. It just so happened that there are varying attempts to attack the problem. With the above-mentioned options, everything else will run smoothly.